The ATACR 4-16x50 F1 is an incredibly capable mid-power optic well suited for a precision bolt gun, premium hunting rifle, or a tack-driver gas gun. Its ED glass and virtually indestructible construction have distinguished the ATACR as the ultimate precision instrument for long-range shooting among military, tactical professionals and civilian shooters alike.
Its resolution and clarity, in a first focal plane configuration, will fully realize the capability of the flattest-shooting hunting cartridge. If the terms “high ballistic coefficient,” “low standard deviation” and “match grade” distinguish you from the ordinary shooter, then you’ll know why “extra-low dispersion glass,” “repeatable adjustments” and “impact testing” distinguish the ATACR 4-16x50 F1 from ordinary riflescopes.
If you consider shooting to be the ultimate blend of art and science, investing in an ATACR 4-16x50 F1 is an astoundingly brilliant idea.
- Magnification range: 4-16x
- Focal plane: First Focal Plane
- Body tube diameter: 34 mm
- Overall length: 13.1 in/333 mm
- Mounting length: 6.3 in/161 mm
- Weight: 33.3 oz/944 g
- Click value: 0.1 MRAD
- Internal adjustment range: Elevation: 30 MRAD - Windage: 16.4 MRAD
- Parallax adjustment: 45 y–∞
- Eye relief: 3.5 in/89 mm
- Field of view @ 100 yd/m: 4x: 26.9 ft/9.0 m - 16x: 6.9 ft/2.3 m
- Exit pupil: 4x: 9.5 mm - 16x: 3.2 mm
- Illumination: DigIllum
- Elevation feature: ZeroStop
- Power Throw Lever: Standard
- SKU: C619
- UPC: 847362016580
- GTIN: 847362016580
Limited Lifetime Warranty